Dymo LetraTag LT100-H Label Maker - 6.8mm/s Color - Tape - 0.47" - 160 dpi Auto Power OFF, Manual Cutter, Time Function, Date Function
OOE1287: Features: -Label maker. -Ideal for home or small office. -Adds popular text features like multiple font styles, underlining, bolding, test sizing and more. -Large 13 character LCD screen. -Graphical display lets you see font effects on screen before you print. -Auto off power saver. Keyboard Type: -Abc Style. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -9". Overall Width - Side to Side: -3". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3". Overall Product Weight: -0.84 lbs.
- Product Type Electronic Label Maker
- Manufacturer Part Number 1733011
- Manufacturer Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Product Model LT-100H
- Product Name LetraTag LT100-H Label Maker
- Product Line LetraTag
- Brand Name Dymo
- Media Size 0.47"
- Media Type Tape
- Weight (Approximate) 9.88 oz
- Color Blue
- Height 2.6"
- Width 3.7"
- Depth 8.3"
- Features Auto Power Off
- Features Manual Cutter
- Features Time Function
- Features Date Function
- Maximum Print Resolution 160 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed 0.27 in/s
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.