Double your label capacity for even greater labeling and mailing efficiency. Holds two label rolls at once for maximum efficiency. Print 60+ label layouts at speeds up to 71 labels per minute*, without switching label rolls. PLUS prints DYMO Stamps postage. *4-line address label
- Have two rolls of labels ready to print at all times perfect for printing address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label rolls
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO Stamps, DYMO FileTM and Address FixerTM
- DYMO Label version 8 software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and moreall from your PC or Mac
- Print USPS approved DYMO Stamps postage directly from your desktop no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required*
- Print fast up to 71 labels per minute**, 40% faster than our base model
- Uses thermal printing technology no expensive ink or toner needed ,ever
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs, without retyping
- Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want
- Verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer software (Requires Internet connection)
- Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
- Convert stacks of paper documents to space-saving digital files with the included DYMO File LT software***
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode
- Browse all available label layouts on screen quickly find the best label for any job
- Conserve power with new sleep mode
- Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac printer sharing or optional DYMO Label Writer Print Server (sold separately)
- Put it anywhere compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
- *Internet connection required. DYMO Stamps service provided by Endicia, a licensed USPS PC Postage provider. Account terms are subject to change.
- **4-line address label.
- *** Windows only; requires scanner with document feeder. Scans up to a maximum of 200 pages per month.
- Print Resolution : 300 DPI
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 300 DPI
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.