The Roland R-26 6-Channel Handheld Recorder is portable yet loaded with first-class, professional features, the likes of which the industry has not seen before. There are two types of stereo microphones built into the R-26, plus a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs for external mics and an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic. Choose simultaneous combinations of the built-in mics (directional and omnidirectional), as well as the external inputs. Capture live performances with simultaneous line and ambient signal paths, record important speeches, lectures and presentations or take the R-26 into the inner city or deep forest for pristine field capture. The sky's the limit with this powerful, portable and incredibly flexible recorder. New-tech advantage The R-26 features Roland's latest DSP engine, which allows simultaneous recording of up to six channels (three stereo channels). A large LCD touchscreen display lets you directly navigate menus for customizing the microphone settings, editing waveforms and so on. It also features large input-level knobs for making precise adjustments. Built-in stereo mics Directional and omnidirectional stereo microphones are built into the R-26 and can be used simultaneously. This unique multi-stereo mic recording system lets you capture a wide stereo soundfield without spoiling the vibrant low frequencies and ambience of the venue. External inputs Two XLR/TRS combo mic inputs are built into t
- Audio Inputs Internal Stereo Microphones - Omnidirectional (OMNI) mic, Directional (XY) mic; Analog inputs 1/L, 2/R (XLR/TRS Combo type) - XLR type (phantom powered), 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced/unbalanced); Plug-in powered mic input
- Audio Output Headphone jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- For Playback WAVE - Sampling Rate - 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth - 24/16 bits; MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3) - Sampling Rate - 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Rates - 32-320 kbps or VBR (Variable Bit Rate)
- For Recording WAVE/BWF - Sampling Rate - 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth - 24/16 bits; MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3) - Sampling Rate - 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Rates - 320/160/128 kbps; WAVE + MP3 - Sampling Rate - 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth - 16 bits,
- Frequency Response 16 ohms or greater
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function) Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)
- Memory Card SD Card (SDHC format compatible)
- Power Supply - AC adaptor, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 or Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) X 4
- Signal Processing AD/DA conversion - 24 bits, 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz
- Specifications -
- Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Tracks 6 (3 stereo)
- Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Unit Dimensions - 3-1/4 W x 7-1/8 D x 1-5/8 H, Weight - 14 oz.
- USB Interface Mini-B type connector
- (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Bit Rates - 128 kbps
- Features -
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.