Eizo ColorEdge CS2420 24.1" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 15 ms - 1920 x 1200 - 1.07 Billion Colors - 350 Nit - 1,000:1 - WUXGA - DVI - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort - USB - 92 W - Black - TV, WEEE, cTUVus, RoHS, TV-GS
The features you need for creative work with a sleek, user-friendly design.
Let your creativity blossom wih this monitor for hobbyists and prosumers. Featuring a sleek, user-friendly design and many of the advanced features of EIZO's ColorEdge lineup, you can enjoy creating and editing digital photography, illustration, and more.
- Speakers No
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number CS2420-BK
- Manufacturer Eizo Nanao Tech
- Product Model CS2420
- Product Name ColorEdge CS2420 24.1" (61 cm) Hardware Calibration LCD Monitor
- Product Line ColorEdge
- Product Series CS
- Brand Name Eizo
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification TV
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification cTUVus
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification TV-GS
- Weight (Approximate) 11.02 lb
- Color Black
- Height 14.3"
- Width 21.8"
- Depth 2.5"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 17.20 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 21.69"
- Width with Stand 21.83"
- Depth with Stand 9.65"
- Operating Power Consumption 92 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Response Time 15 ms
- Screen Size 24.1"
- Screen Mode WUXGA
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Brightness 350 Nit
- Color Supported 1.07 Billion Colors
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:10
|Brand||Eizo Nanao Tech|
|Manufacturer||Eizo Nanao Tech|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.