Eizo FORIS FS2434 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 4.90 ms - Adjustable Display Angle - 1920 x 1080 - 16.77 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 5,000:1 - Full HD - DVI - HDMI - USB - 46 W - Black - TV, RoHS, WEEE, EPEAT Silver, EPEAT Gold
Immerse Yourself in the Game with Ultra-Slim Frames
The FORIS FS2434 features an extremely thin 6 mm frame on both sides and the top. With a multi-monitor gaming environment, you get almost seamless viewing for a more immersive and enjoyable experience.
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number FS2434-BK
- Manufacturer Eizo Nanao Tech
- Product Model FS2434
- Product Name FORIS FS2434 23.8 "(60 cm) Gaming Monitor
- Product Line FORIS
- Product Series FS
- Brand Name Eizo
- Package Contents
- FORIS FS2434 23.8 "(60 cm) Gaming Monitor
- AC power cord
- Signal cable (DVI-D - DVI-D)
- Audio cable
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (PDF user's manual)
- Cable holder
- Setup guide
- 4 x Screws for mount option
- Remote control with battery
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TV
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority WEEE
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Weight (Approximate) 8.80 lb
- Color Black
- Height 13.5"
- Width 21.2"
- Depth 2.1"
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 18.04"
- Width with Stand 21.24"
- Depth with Stand 7.87"
- Operating Power Consumption 46 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 4.90 ms
- Screen Size 24"
- Screen Mode Full HD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Brightness 250 Nit
- Color Supported 16.77 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 71
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.