The new EL-Skyport Receiver Plus has a complimentary role to the transmitter. The receiver enables speedlights and other flash brands to be triggered by the EL-Skyport system. The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus is easy-to-use, reliable and compatible with other units. The extra hotshoe fitting allows to securely attach speedlights. The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus works with AA batteries, available everywhere.
- AF Illuminator No
- Channels 16 (8 in Normal mode, 8 in Speed mode)
- Compatibility Channels 1, 3 and 7 are compatible with all enabled EL-Skyportunits Channels 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18 and 20 are compatible with the EL-Skyport transmitter Plus and EL-Skyport transmitter PlusHS
- Connectors Foot for camera hotshoe 3.5 mm sync socket Micro-USB for firmware updates
- Dimensions 3.7 x 2.0 x 1.6" / 9.40 x 5.08 x 4.06cm
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Groups 1, 2, 3, 4
- Indicators and Controls Display: Group and frequency channel, Buttons On Left Side: Channel selection and synchronization mode On Right Side: On/Off and group selection
- Indoor Range 656' / 199.95m for triggering
- Maximum Flash Synchronization Speed Normal: Limited to the native X-sync of your camera Speed: For digital medium-format cameras
- Power Source 2x AA Batteries
- Sync Voltage 5V
- Weight 0.17lbs / 0.08kg"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.