The Elinchrom Style 250 BRX Multi-Voltage Compact Flash Unit (250Ws Energy) is a further evolution of the features and quality. The concept is simple. It has a control, power, speed and versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Skyport remote system, the BRX enables photographers the greatest freedom to express their individuality.The Elinchrom Style 250 (250Ws) BRX Multi-Voltage Compact Flash Unit is delivered the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow. The 250 Ws is perfect for portraiture, landscape, product and architectural photography.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers
- Action flashtube for sharper images
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups
- High impact resistant body shell
- Power Auto-dump
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BRX with speedlights
- Programmable ready beep function
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modeling lamp
- Rubberized handgrip with built-in fuse storage"
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.