Focus Shifter is a stand-alone Follow Focus and Rack Focus with a focus marker board that can be used on any camera lens. No extra equipment is required. It's perfect for filmmakers, photographers, and anyone wanting to step-up their production capabilities with an inexpensive focus puller. It gives you professionalism without breaking your budget. The Shifter and Focus Marker Board attach quickly and easily to any lens ranging in diameter from 56mm (2.20in) up to 98mm (3.86in). If you're measuring circumference, distance around the lens, it fits from 176mm (6.93in) to 308mm (12.12in). It even works well on the popular Canon 50mm f1.8 lens, which is notoriously difficult to attach a follow focus to due to the design of the focus ring. Note: The inchmm inch markings on the lens are not the outer diameter of the lens. You must measure the outer diameter. In the rare case that you need something larger or smaller that, you can request a custom diameter range.
- Easy and Smooth: The Shifter allows you to smoothly pull focus without any jarring starts or stops. The ball design is easy to grasp so you can avoid twisting your hand into uncomfortable positions when pulling focus. For a lens with a narrow focus r
- For Photographers Too: Using the Shifter improves manual focus speed and accuracy when taking photographs. It's especially helpful with lenses that have a shallow depth of field, and need fine adjustments. Get another one to use for zoom."
- Hard Stops: Using simple clips that attach to the focus marker board, you can set hard stops which allow you to shift between 2 focus points by feel without ever looking at the marker board.
- Nail Your Focus: The re-useable Focus Marker Board allows you to create marks for your focus points using a dry-erase marker. The arrow on the Shifter facilitates quick and easy transition between focus points. Pull focus like never before.
- Simple to Install: To attach the Shifter, simply slip it over the lens, onto the focus ring and tighten it down with the ball end. The Focus Marker attaches to the lens with an elastic band, and has over-molded rubber feet to hold it in place.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.