The Explore Scientific 68 Degree Series 40mm Eyepiece is designed for those who prefer longer eye relief but still want to enjoy a field of view that is wider than a classic Plossl or Orthoscopic style eyepiece. If you wear eyeglasses and either want or need to keep them on while observing, the extra long eye relief built into this 68deg. model will allow you to do that and still observe comfortably. From the rubber grip and folding eyecup to the enhanced EMD coatings for superb contrast, this eyepiece is perfect solution for dropping the power down on your telescope, which will increase the exit pupil size and allow you to see the faintest objects that your telescope is capable of.
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.