Epiphan Systems AV.io HD USB Video Grabber - Functions: Video Capturing - USB - 1920 x 1080 - DVI - USB - Mac, Linux - Portable
AV.io HD is a simple to use, portable video grabber with no drivers to install. Use it with your favorite web-cam capture application on Windows, Mac and Linux systems for high quality video capture from any HDMI, DVI or VGA video source. Captures HDMI audio too! AV.io HD transfers lossless uncompressed video at 60 fps with resolutions up to 19201200 over USB 3.0.
- Host Interface USB
- USB Yes
- DVI Yes
- Product Type Video Grabber
- Manufacturer Part Number ESP0909
- Manufacturer Epiphan Systems, Inc
- Product Name AV.io HD USB Video Grabber
- Product Line AV.io HD
- Product Series T5
- Brand Name Epiphan Systems
- Package Contents
- AV.io HD USB Video Grabber
- DVI Cable (male to male)
- DVI-VGA Cable (male to male)
- HDMI to DVI Adapter
- USB 3.0 Cable (AM-BM)
- Country of Origin Canada
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.9"
- Width 2.4"
- Depth 3.5"
- Platform Supported Mac
- Platform Supported Linux
- Functions Video Capturing
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.