EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphic Card - 1.51 GHz Core - 1.71 GHz Boost Clock - 3 GB GDDR5 - PCI Express 3.0 x16 - Dual Slot Space Required - 192 bit Bus Width - Fan Cooler - OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12 - 3 x DisplayPort - 1 x Mini HDMI - 1 x Total Number of DVI (
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU architecture ever created - the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
- Host Interface PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Dual Link DVI Supported Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs 3
- Number of DVI-D Ports 1
- Mini HDMI Yes
- Number of Mini HDMI Outputs 1
- Total Number of DVI Outputs 1
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number 03G-P4-6160-KR
- Manufacturer EVGA Corporation
- Product Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING Graphic Card
- Brand Name EVGA
- Standard Memory 3 GB
- Memory Technology GDDR5
- Bus Width 192 bit
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification China RoHS
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Length 6.8"
- Cooler Type Fan Cooler
- Height 4.4"
- Slot Space Required Dual
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Model GTX 1060
- Chipset Line GeForce
- Chipset Series GTX 10
- GPU Clock 1.51 GHz
- GPU Boost Clock 1.71 GHz
- API Supported OpenGL 4.5
- API Supported DirectX 12
- Number of Monitors Supported 4
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.