EVGA GeForce 1050 Ti Graphic Card - 1.35 GHz Core - 1.47 GHz Boost Clock - 4 GB GDDR5 - PCI Express 3.0 x16 - Dual Slot Space Required - 128 bit Bus Width - Fan Cooler - OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12, Vulkan - 1 x DisplayPort - 1 x HDMI - 1 x Total Number of DVI
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti hits the perfect spot for that upgrade you know you need, but at the price you want! With the latest NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the 4GB GTX 1050 Ti displays stunning visuals and great performance at 1080p HD+.
Installing a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti gives you the power to take on today's next-gen titles in full 1080p HD with room to spare. These cards give you a choice of memory sizes, cooling options, factory overclocks, and power options to fit every need and every system. Of course, no GTX card would be complete without essential gaming technologies, such as NVIDIA GameStream, G-Sync, and GeForce Experience.
If you've been waiting for that card that gives you the performance to take back the competitive edge, but without taking out your wallet, then the GTX 1050 Ti is the card for you!
- Host Interface PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Dual Link DVI Supported Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- Number of DVI-D Ports 1
- Total Number of DVI Outputs 1
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number 04G-P4-6253-KR
- Manufacturer EVGA Corporation
- Product Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING Graphic Card
- Brand Name EVGA
- Standard Memory 4 GB
- Memory Technology GDDR5
- Bus Width 128 bit
- Platform Supported PC
- Country of Origin China
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Length 5.7"
- Cooler Type Fan Cooler
- Height 4.4"
- Slot Space Required Dual
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Model 1050 Ti
- Chipset Line GeForce
- Chipset Series GTX 10
- GPU Clock 1.35 GHz
- GPU Boost Clock 1.47 GHz
- API Supported OpenGL 4.5
- API Supported DirectX 12
- API Supported Vulkan
- Number of Monitors Supported 3
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.