EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Graphic Card - 1.51 GHz Core - 1.68 GHz Boost Clock - 8 GB GDDR5 - PCI Express 3.0 x16 - Dual Slot Space Required - 256 bit Bus Width - SLI - Fan Cooler - OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12 - 3 x DisplayPort - 1 x HDMI - 1 x Total Number of DVI
GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards are the most advanced gaming GPUs ever created. They're driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture and the latest technologies to deliver incredible new levels of gaming performance and immersive VR.
This innovative new family of industry-leading graphics cards is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. Ultra-fast FinFET and next-generation memory technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features, mean you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
BREAKTHROUGH GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Get the performance to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. These cards feature the latest NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image captureeven in VR.
Next-gen VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets mean you can now explore the best VR has to offer driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Host Interface PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Dual Link DVI Supported Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs 3
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- Number of DVI-D Ports 1
- Total Number of DVI Outputs 1
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number 08G-P4-5170-KR
- Manufacturer EVGA Corporation
- Product Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING Graphic Card
- Brand Name EVGA
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology GDDR5
- Bus Width 256 bit
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification China RoHS
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Length 10.5"
- Cooler Type Fan Cooler
- Height 4.4"
- Slot Space Required Dual
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Model GTX 1070
- Chipset Line GeForce
- Chipset Series GTX 10
- GPU Clock 1.51 GHz
- GPU Boost Clock 1.68 GHz
- API Supported OpenGL 4.5
- API Supported DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Technology SLI
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.