EVGA X99 Classified Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket LGA 2011-v3 - Extended ATX - 1 x Processor Support - 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM - 3 GHz O.C. Memory Speed Supported - 8 x Memory Slots - Serial ATA/600 RAID Supported Controller - 4 x USB
The EVGA X99 Classified was engineered from the ground up to be the best overclocking motherboard on the planet. It all starts with power. Dual 8pin CPU power inputs provide up to 600W of dedicated power for the CPU, along with a highly efficient 10-phase Digital VRM providing the cleanest power to the CPU possible, fed through a CPU socket that has 1.5X the amount of gold content. A total of 8 DIMM slots support up to 128GB of DDR4 memory, and a 4 layer memory T-routing design allows for extreme memory speeds such as 3000MHz+ (OC). The PCI-E layout is optimized for improved lane distribution and better performance, and with native support for NVIDIA 4-Way SLI, this is the ultimate platform for the enthusiast.
A great amount of detail was also paid attention to the onboard devices, including a total of 10 native SATA 6.0Gb/s ports, Dual Intel Gigabit Networks, native USB 3.0 support, M.2 support, and Creative Core3D Audio with dedicated shielding and a separate audio ground.
Of course, no great motherboard can truly flex its muscles without a great BIOS. The EVGA X99 Classified uses EVGA's new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support and functionality. Straight and to the point, the way a modern BIOS should be.
- Audio Channels 5.1
- S/PDIF Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 10
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4
- Product Type Desktop Motherboard
- Manufacturer Part Number 151-HE-E999-KR
- Manufacturer EVGA Corporation
- Product Model X99 Classified
- Product Name X99 Classified Desktop Motherboard
- Brand Name EVGA
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 6
- Number of PCI Express x4 Slots 1
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots 5
- Total Number of PCI Express Slots 6
- Maximum Memory 128 GB
- Memory Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Memory Slots 8
- Memory Form Factor DIMM
- Memory Speed Supported 3 GHz (O.C.)
- Memory Speed Supported 2.80 GHz
- Package Contents
- X99 Classified Desktop Motherboard
- Driver Installation Disc with E-LEET
- Rear Case I/O Panel
- Rear Case I/O Cover
- 1 x Probelt Cable
- 6 x SATA 6G Data Cables
- 4 GPU Link Cable
- 2-Way SLI Bridge
- 3-Way SLI Bridge
- 4-Way SLI Bridge
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Gigabit Ethernet Yes
- Form Factor Extended ATX
- Width 12"
- Depth 10.4"
- Processor Supported Core i7
- Total Processor Supported 1
- Processor Socket Socket LGA 2011-v3
- Chipset Manufacturer Intel
- Onboard Video No
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- RAID Levels 0
- RAID Levels 1
- RAID Levels 5
- RAID Levels 10
- RAID Levels JBOD
- Controller Type Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported Yes
- Number of SATA Interfaces 10
- Total Number of Onboard USB Ports 4
- Number of Onboard USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Number of M.2 Interfaces 1
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.