The EVID 4.2 is perfect for a variety of environments where full-range audio is needed in a limited space: restaurants, bars, bistros, department stores, and outdoor venues. The 4.2 offers the bass response of a much larger speaker, and dual, four-inch woofers make the 4.2 a phenomenal performer. Its one-inch waveguide-coupled, titanium tweeter delivers controlled, clean mids and highs. Combine it the 4.2 with the EVID 12.1 subwoofer for an amazing listening experience. Full system protection and EV's unique Strong-Arm Mount (SAM) make the EVID 4.2 a solid choice for any environment.
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number EVID4.2
- Manufacturer The Bosch Group
- Product Model EVID 4.2
- Product Name EVID 4.2 Speaker
- Product Line EVID
- Brand Name Electro-Voice
- Package Contents
- EVID 4.2 Speaker
- SAM, Hex Key
- Weight (Approximate) 8.60 lb
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 12.2"
- Width 6.9"
- Depth 8.5"
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Crossover Type 2-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 65 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- RMS Output Power 200 W
- PMPO Output Power 400 W
- Height : 12.2
- Width : 6.9
|Brand||Bosch Security Systems|
|Manufacturer||Bosch Security Systems|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.