The loudspeaker features a waveguide coupled titanium coated dome tweeter. The EVID C8.2 loudspeaker utilizes a 2nd order crossover network at 2.5 kHz, with a comprehensive protection circuit to protect the network, woofer, and tweeter drivers from excessive power levels.
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number C8.2
- Manufacturer The Bosch Group
- Product Model C8.2
- Product Name EVID C8.2 Speaker
- Brand Name Electro-Voice
- Package Contents
- EVID C8.2 Speaker
- Tile Bridge
- Mounting Ring
- Weight (Approximate) 11 lb
- Diameter 10.6"
- Height 10"
- Width 12"
- Depth 14"
- Cutout Diameter 10.80"
- Speaker Installation Indoor
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Crossover Type 2-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 50 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- RMS Output Power 100 W
- PMPO Output Power 400 W
- Height : 10
- Width : 12
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.