With a sleek, low-profile design and durable construction, the Electro-Voice R300-RX-B receiver system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display is designed to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. The Rack-mount kits and front-mount antenna cables is available for professional installation. For applications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
- EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.