Electro-Voice RE27N/D Cardioid Variable-D Dynamic N/DYM Voiceover/Instrument Microphone with Interna
The Electro-Voice RE27N/D is a professional-quality dynamic cardioid microphone designed for broadcast production announce and voice-over, high-quality recording and sound reinforcement applications. The RE27N/D utilizes a revolutionary neodymium-alloy magnet and a reinforced diaphragm dome, a combination offering increased sensitivity (up to 6-dB more output), undistorted output at high sound pressure levels and an extended high-frequency response. The exceptional sensitivity of the RE27N/D, excellent transient response and inherently low noise of the dynamic transducer, all combine to ensure a superior signal-to-noise ratio, easily comparable to the finest condenser cardioid microphones. to further reduce noise, a highly effective hum-bucking coil is used to attenuate hum from lighting and other sources. The RE27N/D's continuously Variable-D? design reduces bass- boosting "proximity effect" to maintain a uniform low-frequency response, up-close or at a distance. Two easily operated bass roll-off switches, offering a sharp low-frequency cut at 200 Hz or a gentle roll-off, are available for special situations where bass attenuation is required. A third switch is available for reducing the high-frequency treble boost. The true, uniform cardioid polar pattern of the RE27N/D offers the greatest rejection at 180deg. off axis, insuring superior gain-before- feedback. An integral blast and wind filter covers each acoustic opening on the RE27N/D, allowing "close-ta
- Great for podium or handheld use
- Humbucking coil reduces electromagnetic hum pickup
- Uniform response independent of angle
- Unique blast filter prevents pops in close-up use
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.