Elvex RX-401 Bifocal Safety Glasses, 1.5 Diopter in Clear HC/PC Lens, Gray Temples/Black Tips, Ballistic Rated
The New RX-401 Ballistic Rated and New Improved Temple Tips for a Better Fit, Comfort and Performance! Weighing only 0.9oz. Clear Lens bifocal strength +1.5 Stylish and lightweight frame, with straight rubber tipped temples A soft rubber nose bridge makes long term use comfortable Great field of vision, molded one-piece unitary lens design Ballistic V rated for superior impact protection. (4x Z87+ impact velocity) Tested to USA Military Standard MIL-PRF-31013 Impact Test Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2010(+)
- Elvex RX-401 Bifocal Safety Glasses, 1.5 Diopter in Clear HC/PC Lens, Gray Temples/Black Tips, Balli
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.