This pair of safety glasses from Elvex is a great choice for workers and hobbyists alike that seek to protect their eyes in construction or industrial environments. These Acer(TM) series safety glasses feature clear lenses with an anti-fog coating to go with the wraparound frame. These gray frame safety glasses have a UV protection of 100%. Standards include: ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact, CE, EN-166.
- CE certified and complies with EN-166 requirements
- Comfortable light weight fit
- Full coverage lens, with a floating design
- Meets ANSI Z87+ high velocity requirements
- Soft rubber nose bridge
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.