The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz 20 kHz12 woofer and 1.5 high-frequency titanium compression driver34.3 lbs(15.6 kg)Frequency Range 50 Hz - 20 kHzMaximum SPL 126 dBPower Rating 1000 WFrequency Response 65 Hz - 18 kHzCoverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 LF Transducer EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) WooferHF Transducer DH-1KConnector Type (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link OutputEnclosure Material PolypropyleneGrill 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder CoatHeight 610 mm (24.02)Width 356 mm (14.02)Depth 356 mm (14.02)Weight Net 15.6 kg (34.39 lbs)Shipping Weight 19 kg (41.89 lbs)
- 12 woofer and 1.5 high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs(15.6 kg)
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz 20 kHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.