When you insert your camera or camcorder into the housing, you are also "inserting" fresh and usually moist air. If you then enter water that is slightly cooler then the air above is, this will cause the air inside the housing to cool as well and as cool air can carry less moisture, drops of condensation can appear on the front port of the camera This can be alleviated by adding a drying agent into the housing (ewa-marine CD-5). Many of our housings have a special pouch for the CD-5 or just insert it next to the equipment. As the silica needs some time to act, give it about 10-15 minutes after closing the housing before entering the water. The new CD5 is of a blue colour. Once saturated with moisture it turns red. CD5 can then be reactivated by drying in the sun (only on a dry atmosphere) or in an oven. This process can be repeated up to five times. If you are into under water film or photography, you need ewa-marine's CD5!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.