Ewa-Marine U-BZ 100 Underwater Case for Camera, Lens - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - 6.3" Height x 8.7" Width x 3.9" Depth
It has a wider frontglass and allows in combination with the C-A 77 adapter (supplied with the housing) and C-A 82 (available as an accessory from your dealer) adapter the use of lenses with a filter thread of 77 and 82mm. This means you can use your professional digital SLR camera like the Nikon D1, D2H, D2X, D200 and similar cameras, with most of the professional zoom lenses currently on the market.
The fact that the U-BZ 100 can be used with up to 300m lenses, makes it speciffically interesting for canoeists and other out door photographers that want to take pictures of birds and other wild life while in or on the water.
- Product Type Underwater Case
- Manufacturer Part Number UBZ100
- Manufacturer Ewa-Marine
- Product Model U-BZ 100
- Product Name U-BZ 100 Carrying Case
- Brand Name Ewa-Marine
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Lens
- Package Contents
- U-BZ 100 Carrying Case
- Yellow Carry-case Which Has a Water-proof Interior
- Manual For Ewa-marine SLR-photo Housings
- Initial Supply of CD5
- Specially Profiled Foam Padding
- C-A 77 Special Adapter
Nikon - D1, D2H, D2X, D200
- Country of Origin Germany
- Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Weight (Approximate) 14.11 oz
- Height 6.3"
- Width 8.7"
- Depth 3.9"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.