JumpStart Guides are clear, comprehensive, user-friendly DVDs that help camera buyers get the most out of digital cameras and digital video cameras from the reasonably priced camera to state-of-the-art name brands. Each JumpStart Guide comes with hundreds of dollars in money-saving coupons and rebates on accessories and products. And broadcast-quality equipment is used to produce each title. The Guides are a great resource for people who don't like to read manuals. JumpStart Guides help first-time buyers, and experienced professionals, get the best out of their digital cameras and digital video cameras. The newbie will easily make the transition from taking snapshots to producing inspired images to cherish forever; the pro will quickly adapt skills to shooting with digital cameras. Each DVD includes hundreds of dollars worth of money saving coupons and offers that enable you to get the most out of your camera.
- Product Type Electronic Manual
- Distribution Media/Method DVD
- Manufacturer Part Number DSLRSNAP
- Manufacturer Masterworks Productions, Inc
- Product Name JumpStart Guide to Digital Photography in a Snap
- Brand Name Masterworks
- Category Photography
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.