ExpoImaging ExpoImaging ExpoDisc 82mm Pro White Balance Filter V2 and Rogue Flash Gels ColorCorrecti
The ExpoImaging ExpoDisc 2.0 82mm Professional White Balance Filter helps to set white balance, meter for exposure and dust map your sensor with the only calibrated and certified 18% transmission incident light metering filter. Use the ExpoDisc to Save Time Editing White Balance in Photo and Video Whether shooting in RAW or JPEG, photographers using ExpoDisc to white balance their images save valuable time in photo editing software. When used to set a custom white balance, the ExpoDisc consistently produces excellent color in natural, artificial and studio lighting and it even excels in difficult mixed lighting environments. The ExpoDisc is far easier to use than any gray card, white card or calibration target. Simply place the ExpoDisc in front of your lens and capture the incident light while setting your camera's custom white balance. Using an ExpoDisc custom white balance will virtually eliminate the need for RAW or JPEG post-capture color adjustments. ExpoDisc 2.0 Includes New Portrait Warming Filters (Gels) ExpoDisc 2.0 includes two levels of custom warming filters (gels) which can be inserted into recesses on the face of the ExpoDisc, allowing photographers to add varying degrees of warmth for pleasing skin tones. Meter for 18% Incident Exposure with the ExpoDisc The ExpoDisc is not just for white balance, though. The precision calibration and uniformity of the ExpoDisc means that it can also be used to me
- Dust Map Your Image Sensor
- Includes User Selectable Warming Filters (Gels)
- Made in USA - Hand Calibrated for Accuracy
- Meter 18% Incident Exposure
- Quckly set white balance for photo and video
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.