The EZVIZ FIVE PLUS 4K Action Camera loves adventure as much as you. No matter what adventure you're on, it captures vivid 4K video at 30fps or slow motion at 240fps, all with a 158 deg viewing angle. With over 64 recording modes, you can get the shot you need from your drone, bike, or surfboard. You can even use the camera underwater, changing settings 10 feet below the surface with the touchscreen back door, and taking the camera 131 feet down with the waterproof case. When you're not next to your camera, you can still change the settings from your phone using the EZVIZ SPORTS app and dual-band AC Wi-Fi. 4K video at 30fps Long battery life 2" touchscreen Dual microphones EZVIZ SPORTS app The action camera has a high-end Ambarella A9SE chipset for recording longer and processing 4K video while using less power. It also uses EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for steadier shots when shaking or bumping happen while recording. The FIVE PLUS also works with drones. Quickly attach it using the included mounting accessories and use HDMI or USB to see what you're recording from your phone or controller. No matter how you mount the camera, the G-sensor lets you flip the video before recording so you can mount it upside down and record video right side up. Multiple mounting options make it easy to quickly switch batteries or the microSD card (up to 128GB) for all-day recording. (microSD Card UHS-1 or Class 10 recommended
- 2" touchscreen display: lets you instantly watch recorded videos with sound. Also included is a touchscreen backdoor accessory for changing settings even when 10 ft. underwater.
- Aerial photography support: using HDMI or USB for AV signal transmission. An HDMI port allows for easy connectivity to a television or monitor. FAST FLIP uses the camera's built-in G-sensor to help you flip video when the camera is mounted upside dow
- Built-in storage capacity: holds microSD cards up to 128GB (compatible with microSD UHS-1 or Class 10) [not included]. An adaptable 1/4" mount fits most action camera mounting brackets and accessories.
- Cold weather recording: lets you capture HD video in temperatures as low as -4 deg F (-20 deg C). A durable and waterproof up to 131 feet (40m) housing accessory isalso included. Dual microphones reduce wind and background noise for clearer audio in
- Control and share from anywhere using the EZVIZ SPORTS app and the camera's built-in dual-band AC Wi-Fi."
- Record 4K video: at 30fps, 2.7K at 60fps, 1080p at 120fps, and 720p at 240fps. A wide-angle lens captures 158 deg viewing angle for amazing panoramic footage. A low-light mode captures vivid video even at twilight, up to ISO 12000. With 64 recording
- Record longer: using an Ambarella A9SE chipset for up to 90 minutes of 4K recording on a 1200mAh battery.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.