EZVIZ 720p Single Bullet Camera for Home Security System with 60ft Network Cable - 100 ft Night Vision - 1280 x 720 - 2.80 mm - CMOS - Cable - Bullet
Our bullet cameras wide angle of view allows for good visibility and coverage. The IP66 rated weatherproof cameras work for both indoor and outdoor environments and withstand extreme temperatures of -40F to 140F. Each camera has HD 720p resolution and a night vision up to 100 feet, or 65 feet in total darkness. Camera has three-axis mounts preassembled to prevent vandalism and tampering.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Color Supported Monochrome
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number BA-201B
- Manufacturer EZVIZ Inc
- Product Model CS-C3T-1R
- Product Name CS-C3T-1R Network Camera
- Brand Name EZVIZ
- Maximum Focal Length 2.80 mm
- Package Contents
- CS-C3T-1R Network Camera
- 60ft Network Cable
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1 lb
- Form Factor Bullet
- Height 6.6"
- Width 5"
- Depth 5.6"
- HD Recording Yes
- Night Vision Distance 100 ft
- Maximum Video Resolution 1280 x 720
- Color Support : Color
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.