EZVIZ 1080p IP PoE Bullet Camera 2-Pack for Home Security System with 100ft Network Cable - 100 ft - 1920 x 1080 - Cable - Bullet
Secure your world with the EZVIZ 1080p Weatherproof PoE Bullet IP Cameras, which includes 2 cameras with 2 sets of 100 ft. network cables. Getting started is simple: the Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature enables plug-and-play installation. For true day and night coverage, these HD cameras offer long-range night vision up to 100 ft. Vandal-resistant solid metal housings and preassembled 3-axis mounts help to protect your security system and ensure that you never miss a moment.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number BC-122A
- Manufacturer EZVIZ Inc
- Product Name BC-122A 1080p Weatherproof Poe Bullet Ip Camera With 100ft Network Cable, 2 Pk
- Brand Name EZVIZ
- Package Contents
- BC-122A 1080p Weatherproof Poe Bullet Ip Camera
- 100ft Cable
- Country of Origin China
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 4.88 lb
- Form Factor Bullet
- Height 7.7"
- Width 8.7"
- Depth 7.9"
- HD Recording Yes
- Night Vision Distance 100 ft
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Support : Color
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.