.Introducing Sticky Filters, a simple filter system that will forever change the way you take flash pictures. Sticky Filters are a little more sticky than a 3M Post-It note and are used to correct for the strange background colorcast of photos taken when using a flash - empowering you, the photographer, over the final look of your photos. Today's computerized exposure control systems balance fill flash exposure with ambient light exposure very evenly, giving rise to a mixed color temperature in the photographs. We have all seen it - the green background and the subject's goofy yellow hair of images shot under fluorescent lighting; the orange glow of the background of images shot under tungsten light sources; even the aqua-blue color cast of images shot with a flash outdoors in the shade or under a hazy overcast sky at the beach. Digital cameras have the unique ability to correct for these various lighting conditions by using a feature called Auto White Balance. But only if you don't use the flash! When the flash is used it automaticly introduces a 2nd light source of a different color temperature (the white light of the flash) into the scene. Auto White Balance can only correct for one light source. But don't turn off your flash! The #1 professional photographer's trade secret is: always use a flash, even when shooting outdoors in full sun. (Certainly, the pureists will argue.) Technical Details Self adhesive flash gels Balances flash output with available light Eliminates unwanted background color casts Reusable over and over again Standard size filter set is one-size-fits-most size of 2 x 3.25. Large enough to cover the reflector of a Sunpak 544 handle mount flash with room to spare.
- Balances flash output with available light
- Eliminates unwanted background color casts
- Reusable over and over again
- Self adhesive flash gels
- Standard size filter set is one-size-fits-most size of 2" x 3.25". Large enough to cover the reflector of a Sunpak 544 handle mount flash with room to spare.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.