A macro extension tube is a wonderful substitution for the expensive macro lens. The lens transforms into a macro lens while maintaining its optical quality. By placing distance between your camera body and lens, focusing distance is shortened and the effect of magnifying your subject is created. Fotodiox Pro Auto Macro Extension Tube Kit for Canon EOS is a set of automatic tubes that are able to communicate all electronic functions from the lens to camera including autofocus and auto-exposure. The kit contains three extension tubes of 13mm, 21mm and 31mm in length. The extension tubes can be used independently or added together for extreme macro photography. No other optical components are added with this kit, so the image will preserve the original optical properties of the lens.
- Any combination of tubes can be used for various reproduction ratios
- Kit of three extension tube sections: 13mm, 21mm, and 31mm"
- Maintains the electronic functions of the lens, including auto-focus and auto-exposure
- No optical insert - maintains lens optical quality
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.