This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens with your new camera and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses. Fotodiox 'Pro' Series adapters are made with precision and pristine award standards to insure the perfect fit for your camera and lens and to endure professional use. There is No "play" between lens and Camera for a secure fit due to the leaf springs which emulate the camera body. The unique styling maintains/enhances professional appearance.Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing and other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter as it is not electronic. In this case, "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. Infinity focusing is guaranteed.
- Allows use of your irreplaceable prime lens with your new camera
- Fotodiox Pro Premium Grade "No Play" Adapter
- Top Notch Craftsmanship, Infinity Focus Guaranteed
- Tripod mount on adapter to balance heavy medium format lenses"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.