Fotodiox lens mount adapter with a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens up new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach - even wide angle lenses that don't work with front-mounted variable ND filters. This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted. Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode. If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- Built-in Variable Density Range: ND2 - ND256 (1-8 stops)
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.