Fender Custom Shop Performance Series Cable, 18.6', Angled, Tweed - 6.35mm for Audio Device - 18.60 ft - 1 x 6.35mm Male Audio - 1 x 6.35mm Male Audio - Shielding - Tweed
Fender cables are designed specifically for live performance - engineered to avoid twisting, kinking, and having any "physical memory" and ultimately delivering the best sonic balance between your performance and your equipment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, Fender cables are an excellent choice for all your cable needs.
- Product Type Audio Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number 099-0820-031
- Manufacturer Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Product Model 0990820031
- Product Name Custom Shop Performance Series Cable, 18.6', Angled, Tweed
- Product Line Custom
- Product Series Performance
- Brand Name Fender
- Color Tweed
- Cable Length 18.60 ft
- Device Supported Audio Device
- Shielding Yes
- Features Angled Connector
- Connector on First End 1 x 6.35mm Male Audio
- Connector on Second End 1 x 6.35mm Male Audio
- Cable Type 6.35mm
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.