The Fantasea BlueRay Action Video Light with Batteries has a depth rating of 330'. It outputs a maximum of 700 lumens at a beam angle of 75deg. Its 6000K color temperature, which is close to that of daylight, helps color-correct images to eliminate the need for color correction filters. Adjustable power output gives you control over the intensity of the beam in various situations.The Action Light can also emit an SOS signal or fast flashes. The light will burn for up to 160 min. at full power. The head is constructed from aluminum and the body from polycarbonate, making the BlueRay a durable light. It is compact and lightweight for easy transport, handling and use in compact underwater video systems.The light is powered by the two included non-rechargeable CR123 batteries or a single optional 18650 lithium-ion battery. An indicator light around the power switch enables easy monitoring of the battery power. The included hand lanyard helps ensure you don't lose the light. Using the optional BlueRay YS Mount A, you can mount the BlueRay Action light onto a Fantasea Flex Arm.
- Fantasea BlueRay Action Video Light with Batteries
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.