Feisol Tournament CT-3342 Rapid 3-Section Carbon Tripod is the clear choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike who know that perfection in their art requires the same perfection in the equipment they use. The most advanced materials have been considered in its design, including a body frame featuring aerospace-quality 7075 aluminum alloy. Specialized carbon fiber legs, offering superior strength and durability, are also a unique feature of the CT-3342. It all adds up to a photographer's dream: a tripod that is not only incredibly strong and secure, but amazingly light as well.
- A remarkably lightweight design, just 1.03 kg (2.27 pounds) - that is unmatched in strength and durability
- Base diameter of 3.1 inches (80 mm)
- New Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50 and 75 degrees
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- Superior-alloy precision engineered parts that respond to the finest adjustments
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.