The Feisol CT-3372 Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod is an engineering success, inheriting all the superior specifications found in the tournament class tripods. Constructed of high grade, CNC-milled 6061 T6 solid block aluminum, the CT-3372 Rapid can easily handle loads of over 11.8 kg (26 pounds). The CT-3372 Rapid tripod fulfills all the requirements of the serious photographer; exceptional durability in a design so lightweight you won't believe it's heavy-duty.
- A load capacity of 12 kg (26.46 pounds)
- Base diameter of 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- CNC-milled low angle ballhead mount is multi-layered to withstand the most punishing conditions
- Maximum height of 150 cm (59 inches), more with optional center column
- Maximum leg tube diameter of 37 cm (1.46 inches)
- New Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50 and 75 degrees
- Remarkably lightweight construction, just 1.72 kg (3.79 pounds)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.