The Feisol Travel CT-3441S Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod features all the qualities that make Feisol traveler tripods so popular - incredibly lightweight yet durable construction, plus precision engineering for complete ease of operation. Like all of the traveler tripods, the CT-3441S folds down to a remarkable length of just 43 cm (16.93 inches) thanks to an innovative design that allows the legs to flip up 180 degrees over the 2-section telescopic center column. In addition, superior composite construction reduces the weight of the CT-3441S to just 1.17 kg (2.58 pounds) including center column. The CT-3441S also offers a unique innovation in its twist-lock function, featuring a larger design that makes twisting and locking on much easier to accomplish. The Feisol CT-3441S offers the professional or serious amateur the opportunity to travel lightly, yet have on hand a superior tripod to handle every challenge in the field.
- A lightweight but highly durable frame that weighs just 1.17 kg (2.58 pounds)including center column
- A maximum operating height of 178 cm (70.08 inches), while folding down to a length of just 43 cm (16.93 inches)
- Base diameter of 2 inches (50 mm)
- Maximum 2.8 cm (1.1 inch) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
- New Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- The CT-3441S features two different spikes for various terrains (optional), giving the tripod an exceptionally solid feel
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.