Feisol UA-180 Carbon U-Mount for 70-200mm f/2.8, 200mm f/1.8, 300mm f/2.8 or Larger Lenses, Supports 33 lbs.
The Feisol UA-180 Carbon U-Mount represents a design-breakthrough in balance and stability for your large lenses. The frame of the UA-180 can be precision calibrated in height and width to find the perfect center of gravity for your equipment. Integrated scales make the adjustment process effortless. The Feisol UA-180 is constructed of advanced carbon, using state of the art production engineering, delivering unmatched stability and control.As an added bonus, the UA-180's base plate can be rotated by 360 degrees and features a panning function with degree indicator. Included with the UA-180 U-Mount is an 8" (20cm) QP-200 Quick Release Plate, which connect your lens with the mount. The FEISOL UA-180 is the perfect companion for 70-200mm f/2.8, 200mm f/1.8, 300mm f/2.8 or larger lenses. The UA-180 U-Mount sets a new standard in large lens stability, unmatched by others, a must have for the professional and serious amateur.
- Optimal weight-transfer to the exact center of the tripod serves to protect your valuable gear
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.