The Firefield Carbine 6.7 inch quad rail is built for maximum intensity and is sure to be a vital accessory for any shooter's firearm. Constructed from hard, anodized aluminum, the Firefield Carbine 6.7 inch quad rail's sleek; matte black finish blends with any tactical weapon for a seamless, streamlined look. Featuring mil spec picatinny rails, the Firefield Carbine 6.7 inch quad rail is compatible with most picatinny mount accessories, and its 2-piece bolt on design prevents scratches and damage to weapons. The Firefield Carbine 6.7 inch quad rail also features numbered rail slots for precise optic and accessory placement. Protected by the Firefield manufacturer's warranty and the quality that comes with the Firefield name, the Firefield Carbine 6.7 inch quad rail is sure to please any Xtreme shooting sports player or tactical shooter.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.