Enhance your 3D printing experience like never before. The BuMat Elite line was created to satisfy the needs of those who demand only the highest quality 3D printed objects. Consistent filament diameter throughout the spool ensures that the print head will extrude filaments properly and eliminate extruder failure. Air tight and vacuum sealed, it guarantees the filament quality to be moisture-free.Features: 1.75mm superior grade, high strength 3D printer specific filament Airtight vacuum packaging for prolonged storage capability and resistance to moisture Increased resistance to breakage under high tension Universal fit for 3D printer nozzles that accept 1.75mm filament Color: GreenFeatures: 1.75mm superior grade, high strength 3D printer specific filament Airtight vacuum packaging for prolonged storage capability and resistance to moisture Increased resistance to breakage under high tension Universal fit for 3D printer nozzles that accept 1.75mm filament Color: Green
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.