All new X5 2nd gen - native DSD decoding, more musical, more portable. One small step in your eyes, one giant leap for your ears.Good sound comes from a quality power supply Seamless voltage switching design between different gain levels. High gain reaches 14V (+/-7V), 40% higher than the 1st gen X5, putting the op amps in their best working range, greatly increasing dynamics. Low gain voltage adjusted to +/-5V, reducing power consumption for increased runtime.Native DSD128 Decoding All new digital audio architecture: JZ4760B + SA2000 + PCM1792A + PGA2311A. Native DSD64/128 support and SACD ISOs. Other lossless formats such as WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, AIFF are also supported at up to 192kHz/24bit. Usage of Texas Instruments best analog volume controller ensures most faithful reproduction while avoiding issues such as channel imbalance.Only the Best Parts Top shelf PCM1792A from Texas Instrument coupled with new OPA1652 gives great dynamic performance and FET inputs for I/V conversion, realizing extra-low distortion (0.00005%) and noise. Two OPA1612 are used for low pass filtering and voltage amplification. Finally, two BUF643U current buffers supply up to 250mA output to headphones, achieving wide sound stage and highly dynamic musical performance with good bass power.Dual Crystal Oscillators The X5-II makes use of two crystal oscillators, one each for the 44.1kHz and 48kHz frequency multiples. This no-compromise design ensures the lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates, eliminating all conversion artifacts.Lighter, Smaller, More Ergonomic Compared to the 1st gen X5, the new X5-II is 15% lighter and 12% smaller. The ergonomics are optimized for better user experience and improved playback control. The new deep-sleep standby mode allows the X5 to turn on in 0 seconds flat.
- All new digital audio architecture: JZ4760B + SA2000 + PCM1792A + PGA2311A. Native DSD64/128 support and SACD ISOs.
- High gain reaches 14V (+/-7V), 40% higher than the 1st gen X5, putting the op amps in their best working range, greatly increasing dynamics.
- The X5-II makes use of two crystal oscillators, one each for the 44.1kHz and 48kHz frequency multiples.
- Top shelf PCM1792A from Texas Instrument coupled with new OPA1652 gives great dynamic performance
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.