FLIR's DNR500 Series NVRs further accelerate high definition recording, offering higher capacity 200 Mbps processing for real time recording with cameras up to 5MP. With sixteen integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) inputs and PoE+ support, installation is made simple. No programming or configuration is necessary as the NVR automatically discovers FLIR IP Cameras on the network. Drive mirroring enables back up recordings between up to four internal hard disk drives, plus eSata support for four external drives to keep data secure. DNR500 features FLIR Cloud, an easy to use, cloud enabled service that provides remote viewing and control of multiple cameras from various locations via iOS, Android, PC or Mac devices. No complex router configuration necessary, making video monitoring easier than ever before. Set up remote viewing in three easy steps: install the free FLIR Cloud app, scan QR code on NVR, view live video.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.