The FLM FB-14 48 Tripod Bag for CP30S4S, CP30M4S Tripods protects your tripod reliably by a special inside protection and is manufactured from a hard wearing, waterproof nylon material on the outside. There is a generous inside zippered pocket for accessories to prevent scratching the tripod surface.The length-adjustable carry strap can be easily adapted to your body size and has is lightly padded for comfort. At the ends of the bag are carbine hooks for connecting the strap to the tripod bag.
- FLM FB-14 48 Tripod Bag for CP30S4S, CP30M4S Tripods
|MPN||32 48 902|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.