Temperature and Humidity Meter, 0 to 99 Percent Relative Humidity Range, +/-2.5 Percent Humidity Accuracy, -18 Degrees to 170 Degrees Temp. Range (F), +/-3.6 Degrees Temp. Accuracy (F), -22 Degrees to 199 Degrees F Dew Point Range, -4 Degrees to 392 Degrees Surface Temp. (F), Display Backlit LCD, Data Hold Yes, Includes Pin Moisture Probe with Cable, 9V Battery, Manual
- Depth: 1.5"
- Height: 6.5"
- Includes: Pin Moisture Probe with Cable, 9V Battery, Case and Manual
- Item: Temperature and Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 99%
- Special Features: METERLiNK(TM), Bluetooth(R) with Free App, IR Distance Focus Spot Size 1" @ 8", IR Emissivity 0.95, Vapor Pressure 0 to 20.0 kPa, Grains per Pound, Condensation Point Calculation
- Temp. Accuracy (F): +/-3.6 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy: +
- Temp. Range (F): -18 Degrees to 170
- Temp. Range: -20 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.