The Flex Lens Shade SL1 is specially designed to work with small and mirrorless lenses (52mm front lens glass and smaller). It's constructed of ballistic nylon for extreme durability with lay-flat loops to hold the velcro strap in place for easy and quick attachment. The SL1 Flex Lens Shade's smaller strap will fit smaller lenses that do not have offer a lens shade and will fit directly onto the lens. At only 1.2 ounces, it's nearly weightless. With the Flex Lens Shade, sun and light flare no longer a problem. Just bend the Flex Lens Shade to block unwanted light and enjoy accurate exposure readings, razor sharp focusing and consistent light for perfect exposure.
- Able to bend in any shape and hold in any situation
- Attaches to lens with touch-tab strap
- Flexible lens shade to block unwanted light
- Lightweight - only 1.2 oz
- Made of durable ballistic nylon
- Shields rain, dust and dirt from lens glass
- Stores flat in camera bag"
|Brand||Flex Lens Shade|
|Manufacturer||Flex Lens Shade|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.