Fujinon 7 x 50 FMTR-SX Polaris, Rubber Coated & Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 7.0? Angle of View, U.S.A. Warranty
The F-SX Type is a high-grade series of flat image plane-type binocular that encapsulates Fujinon technology. Making the image plane flat enables observation of the marginal area of a visual field, reproducis sharper, more true to life colors, and minimize distortions and astigmatism.In the Fujinon "SX" series binoculars, every lens and prism surface is coated with a special new EBC process. The result is an overall brightness factor of 95% across the full visible spectrum - images up to some 15% brighter than any other high quality binoculars! Testing proved it. So will your own eyes. The benefit is outstanding vision in low light and at night - an especially important consideration in marine applications. Except for electronically amplified optical systems, such as those used in night vision scopes, Fujinon SX binoculars deliver the brightest image possible.
- Close Focus to 17' - Weighs 3.34 lbs. - Dimensions 7.85"L x 8.6"W
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.