Features BK7 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms Fully-Multi-Coated Optics 60 degree Wide Viewing Angle Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof Closed Bridge Configuration Aluminum Alloy Chassis Center Focus Wheel Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter The 8x42 KF Binocular from FujiFilmwith Fujinon legendary optics utilizes phase-corrected BK7 roof prisms with anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics to create images that are clear and bright with minimal distortion and true color transmission. The 8x magnification is ideal for resolving detail in heavy brush where accurate identification is critical; and with a long eye relief, a wide exit pupil, and a wide apparent angle of view you are free to experience an immersive observational experience without the noticeable visible hand-shake common with higher magnification optics. Built to withstand the rigors of constant outdoor use, the housing features an armored exterior that protects the binocular from drops and impacts as well as helps to provide a slip-resistant grip, especially when it is cold and wet out. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance in all weather conditions. For long-duration observation sessions, the KF binoculars can be mounted on a tripod using an optional adapter. Optical Performance 8x magnification 42mm diameter objective BK7 roof prisms Phase-corrected silver-coated prisms provide enhanced color rendition and contrast Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics reduce light loss and increase overall image brightness, color, and clarity 397' field of view at 1000 yards Wide 60degree angle apparent angle of view Use and Handling Center focus wheel Right-eye dioptric adjustment 56-74mm interpupillary adjustment range Tripod mountable with optional adapter Wide 5.25mm exit pupil Long 18mm long eye relief Constructive Details Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis Protective rubber armoring provides slip-resistant grip Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance Weight: 23.5 ounce Specifications Prism Type: Roof Magnification: 8x Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm Angle of View: 7.5 degrees Minimum Focus Distance: 8.2'/ 2.50m Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.25mm Eye Relief: 18.0mm Focus Type: Center Tripod Mount: Yes Dimensions: 5.63 x 5.39 x 2.17 inch / 14.3 x 13.7 x 5.5 cm Weight: 23.5 oz / 666 g Package Weight: 1.9 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 x 6.4 x 3.1
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics reduce light loss and increase overall image brightness, color, and clarity
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Phase-corrected silver-coated prisms provide enhanced color rendition and contrast
- Protective rubber armoring provides slip-resistant grip
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.