FOTOstrap, The Classic Collection, Gold Canvas Fabric/Genuine Leather/Brass Camera Strap, The Golden
The FOTOstrap is a vintage inspired camera strap made of 100% genuine leather, durable brass hardware and is manufactured in the USA. The FOTOstrap is adjustable in length and comes with an ergonomic shoulder pad to provide a comfort fit for the photographer. FOTOstrap is the camera strap that gives back! FOTOstrap is committed to giving and donates 10% of each sale to Fotolanthropy, a nationwide non-profit organization that donates portraits and documentary films to inspiring people who have faced hard times.
- 46.5" to 49.5" total adjustable length
- Brass Hardware
- Designed for SLRs and DSLRs"
- Designed with extra length and adjustability to ensure a comfortable fit. The camera will rest lower on the photographer.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pad (monogramming is available)
- The Classic FOTOstrap is made of durable duck fabric and 100% genuine leather.
- With every purchase FOTOstrap gives 10% of each sale to Fotolanthropy, a non-profit that donates portraits and documentary films to inspiring people who have faced hard times.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.