The V3AH is the 3Podvideo tripod of brute strength and stability with an impressive supported payload of 44lbs. The 3-tiered extendable leg system lets the V3AH reach heights of 61", and features sturdy rubber feet, large, easy to grasp locking knobs, and a torsion resistant aluminum center brace for added strength. The professional 2-Way fluid metal panhead attaches to the body with a half-bowladaptor mounting system. It is manipulated by a fully adjustable textured handle, and provides a 360 degree range of silent, jitter-free motion with state-of-the-art dampening, counterbalance and drag functions, a built-in bubblelevel, and individual directional locking. An included sliding quick-release plate detaches from the panhead with a safe-spring release pin.
- 2-way fluid head with level spring
- 50mm leveling ball with built-in spirit level works well for rapid, and accurate setups
- Anodized aluminum black construction"
- Left and right pan bar mounts
- Mid-level spreader for stability on uneven surfaces
- Passive counterbalance for stability
- Retractable rubber feet for protecting delicate floor surfaces
- Separate pan and tilt locks
- Three-sectioned legs retract to a very compact 30.0" (76.2cm) for easy transport.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.