The Flashpoint M series allows you to choose AC and or DC powered operation (DC power pack sold separately). The Flashpoint M series allows you to choose AC and or DC powered operation (DC power pack sold separately). Flashpoint Monolights are designed with the latest in high-tech features. They are compact, lightweight and deliver the performance that gives you a definite competitive edge. All at a fraction of the cost of heavier power pack units. Monolights are self contained, they do not require being hooked-up to a central power pack. That means no more wires winding throughout the whole studio. They have variable flash power settings,a flash-ready indicator and a built-in slaves.
- Audible Beep when Unit is Ready to Fire
- Built-in Slave. Can be Turned Off
- Can be Fired with the Sync Cord Attached to the Camera PC Terminal, with a PC Adapter on the Hot Shoe (FAHSPCA) or with the Built in Slave Unit.
- Choice of AC or DC powered operation (Battery power pack (FP2PP) sold separately).
- Fan Cooled
- Flash Ready Light
- Low Sync Voltage, only 5.6 volts! Safe for all cameras, film & digital.
- Rugged Housing
- Separate Modeling Lamp Controls
- Stepless Power Output Control from Full Power down to 1/32 Power
- User Replaceable Flash Tube and Modeling Lamp
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.